Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"no, i am not where I belong"

I am looking for that shining light to guide me home - Dallas Green

Listening to some sad bastard music per usual around the night time for me.  Had one of those days of just total apathy.  I didnt eat well, didnt eat enough, had to cut my run short and felt like crap in general afterwards.  I have to take this week off from lifting because my shoulders had been killing me from over use and I know my body pretty well now.  it also doesnt help when mom brings home fresh apple crisp a lady made her at school.  just get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Like i said, it was one of those days where I little energy to give a shit about any thing.  I did my work, left on time, and invested little of my mental capacity to change.  Today was the kind of the day where you think about calling in sick on friday but I already had a day off last week. 

My weekend plans keep changing, go to charlotte, go to app for football game, go to raleigh, go to a concert.  Such a cross roads right now that I hate that it all falls on me to make a decision.  sometimes it sucks to be alone because a little help in choice will make my day right now.

at least tomorrow is wednesday.

going to get to bed early tonite, last weekend is catching up with me really hard and I lack it all to care.  I need sleep, I need fun, I need sex, I need a good drink, I need friends, I need family...but the sad thing is I dont know which ones I want right now.

So I'll just sleep on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment