Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lets blog about sex baby

"you can lie between her legs and go looking for, tell her you're searching for her soul" - Damien Rice

Everybody's doin it.

It's easily the best thing in the world, forget your sunrise/sunset, the best drug, the best rush comes from skin on skin.  It can be anything and everything you want it to be; the catharsis, the anger, the sorrow, the sweet, the rough and even the worst.  Everyone has that one story, that one person that just couldnt make things happen.

I have a pretty liberal view of sex, maybe its the hippie part of me or just the fact that I am simply hedonistic, or that I went to college and to bars and made lots of bad decisions.  Either way I think a lot of people arent having enough sex.  This country is still amazingly scared to see it, talk about it, that it makes me laugh.  Although people would rather tell you bout the last person they fucked instead of talk about politics without fighting about it.

I have done stupid things for sex, i have burned bridges, I have gotten my own heart broken, I have broken hearts all in the name of sex.  In one of my english classes in college the professor said you can only write about 3 things....love, sex, death.  He also went on to talk about how sex caused the other two so really the only thing to talk about was sex; either its happening or being repressed.

Sometimes I feel like woman can think of any reason not to have sex.  The guy isnt tall enough, he has a weird laugh, they are stressed about work, they want to be single, they have a headache.  It is amazing how much I have heard girls that are friends of mine talk about why they wouldnt go out with someone/sleep with them.  Its comical but its also a telling trait I learned about woman through my own adventures.  I have no problem with ladies choosing how they go about their sex lives, but when its obvious that a girl just needs to get laid you cant help but laugh at the things that get in the way. 

....guys, on the other hand, will think of any reason to have sex.  She has a great smile, she could be hot, she talked to me outside of class, its tuesday, its any second of every day.  One of the funniest things I've heard about men is that we have two heads and only enough blood to run one.  We all know which one is in control all the time.  Its like the floating sword macbeth follows, a power unlike anything.  I remember going through puberty and the hell that was a rando boner mid class...the feeling of what the hell is going on with me.  Funny thing is how much that still goes on now and I am 25.  I was walking through work the other day and saw a nurse with a phenomenal booty and just ended up following her and getting lost with out even realizing. 

The best part about sex is the little things.  The kiss behind the ear, biting of the lip, a deep breathe at the right time, body heat, kissing down the spine, finger nails digging in, hands that seem to be everywhere.  Its the passion, its the ultimate letting go.  Its beauty, its art. 

So my thoughts are have lots of sex.  Morning sex, shower sex, all kinds of sex.  It will make you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment