Friday, October 15, 2010

Rock Climbing with Stallone

Every girl that leaves takes another peice of me
so much I am afraid of what the next wont see
I wander from here looking for myself
collecting the parts still suffering in frozen ground

Pieces of me litter little parts of this big world
all because I feel in love with another girl
one after the other leaves their mark on me
from scarlett letters to pain she cant see

I am walking shorelines and long open roads
to bring the missing parts of me back home
i was blind then, so how could I know?
started walking not knowing where to go

One by one I am picking up the pieces
one by one I am facing all my demons
but putting myself together isnt that simple
because my broken hearted hands still tremble

I am scared of feeling complete
I am scared of letting someone else love me
because I am tired of listing all my faults
and falling in love with me shouldnt be her fault

But soon enough, Ive put myself back together
just yesterday, I swore it would take forever
But now I am boring and feel so paralyzed
by falling in love with the look in another girl's eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment