Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iPOD and my life

so I live on music, all these lists on facebook have me thinking about what my most played on my iPOD would be...so here it is

1) The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage
2) Rose of Sharyn - Killswitch Engage
3) Grey Room - Damien Rice
4) Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
5) Hello, Im in Deleware - City and Colour
6) Like Knives - City and Colour
7) In the Water, I am Beautiful - City and Colour
8) Collapse the Light into Earth - Porcupine Tree
9) Heartattack in a lay By - Porcupine Tree
10) Ode to the sun - dredg
11) The Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
12) 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
13) Fixiation on the Darkness - Killswitch Engage
14) Delicate - Damien Rice
15) Cannonball - Damien Rice
16) The Arms of Sorrow - Killswitch Engage
17) Bug Eyes - Dredg
18) Ghost - Howie Day
19) My curse - Killswitch Engage
20) Aime - Damien Rice
21) Breathe Life - Killswitch Engage
22) A Smart Kid - Killswitch Engage
23) Arriving Somewhere but not here - Porcupine Tree
24) Laid To Rest - Lamb of God
25) Self Revolution - Killswitch Engage

...So I have very little diversity haha.  Which is pretty fun.  Got the ipod in college, worked out alot to killswitch, wrote to Damien Rice, fell asleep to porcupine tree.  The funny thing is that I have only one song from two of my favorite bands..Lamb of God's song.  Nothing from metallica..slackin on my pimpin.

Ready for Badass...the ultimate guys weekend coming up.  Survival isnt guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment